PF02E Mechanical Seal for Paper-making Equipment, Alumina Plants, Flue Gas Desulphurization, Deashing System and Slurry Pumps.
Structural Features: double end, multi springs, balanced, independent rotary direction, still structure, pin transmission. The still springs are suitable for high operating speed. The springs are separated from the sealed mediums so they will not be jammed. Piston design allows great axial shifting. The seal is separated assembled with easy installation and reliable performance.
Industrial Standards: specific customization.
- Structure : Double-End
- Pressure : High Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Temperature : High Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance : Corrosion
- Model No. : PF02E
- Size : 1” - 6” (25 mm - 150 mm)
Operation Parameters :
- Pressure : 0 ~ 2.0 MPa
- Temperature : - 20 ~ 180 ºC
- Linear Speed : 20 m/s or less
- Pressure of Cooling Water: 0.1 to 0.3 MPa
- Solid Capacity : 25% or less
- Rotary Face : Car/SiC/TC
- Stationary Face : Car/SiC/TC
- Secondary Seal : FKM, FFKM, PTFE/BUNA-N, etc
- Springs : SS316/Hast-C276/inconel-718
- Metal Parts : SS304/SS316/3507/2507/2205/monel/SS-Duplex/Hast-C276
Scopes of Application:
Mainly used in paper-making equipment, slurry pumps, pressure screens, flue gas desulphurization for chemical engineering, power plants, mining, oil refining, alumina plants, food processing, phamarcy, and paper making. This seal works as an alternative to similar products of Sulzer APP Pump.
Oil, water, paper pulp, cypsum slurry, acid, alkali, solvents and other solid particle and high viscosity mediums.
Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.