PF02B Mechanical Seal for Paper Pulp Pumps and Flue Gas Desulfurization System.
Structural Features: double end, multi springs, balanced, independent rotary direction, still structure, pin transmission. The still springs are suitable for high operating speed. The springs are separated from the sealed mediums so they will not be jammed. Piston design allows great axial shifting. The seal is cartridge design with easy installation and reliable performance.
Industrial Standards: specific customization.
- Structure : Double-End
- Pressure : Medium Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Temperature : Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance : Corrosion
- Model No. : PF02B
- Size : 1” - 6” (25 mm - 150 mm)
Operation Parameters :
- Pressure : 1.5 MPa or less
- Temperature : 20 ~ 180ºC
- Linear Speed : 15 m/s
- Rotary Face : Car/SiC/TC
- Stationary Face : Car/SiC/TC
- Secondary Seal : FKM, FFKM, PTFE/BUNA-N, etc
- Springs : SS316/Hast-C276/inconel-718
- Metal Parts : SS304/SS316/3507/2507/2205/monel/SS-Duplex/Hast-C276
Scopes of Application:
Designed for paper pulp pumps, condensation pumps, filters, pressure screens and other rotary devices for chemical engineering, pulp making and filtering and sewage treatment. This component can work as an part of ANDRITZ SafeMatic seal support system.
Oil, water, solvents and paper pulp.
Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.