FSSL Mechanical Seals for Slurry Seal and other ANDRITZ Industrial Pumps.
Structural Features: single-end, double balanced, independent direction of rotation, wave spring with spring protector. The still spring structure allows high speed operating conditions. The spring is separated from the sealed mediums so it will not be jammed. This seal component has a simple structure and is easy to install with stable performance.
Industrial Standards: specific customization.
- Structure : Single-End
- Pressure : High Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Temperature : High Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance : Corrosion
- Model No. : FSSL
- Size : 1” - 6” (25 mm - 150 mm)
Operation Parameters :
- Pressure : 0 ~ 2.5 MPa
- Temperature : - 40 ~ 230 ºC
- Linear Speed : 20 m/s or less
- Rotary Face : Car/SiC/TC
- Stationary Face : Car/SiC/TC
- Secondary Seal : FKM, FFKM, PTFE/BUNA-N, etc
- Springs : SS316/Hast-C276/inconel-718
- Metal Parts : SS304/SS316/3507/2507/2205/monel/SS-Duplex/Hast-C276
Scopes of Application:
widely used in paper pulp production, pharmacy, food processing, sewage treatment and chemical processing. Designed for paper pulp pumps, sewage pumps and chemical pumps.
oil, water, sulphite lyes, paper pulp, acid, alkali and other solvents.
Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.