Responsible to selection and design of Mechanical Seals, Couplings and other FSD products portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 3D CAD design of mechanical seals, couplings and other FSD products portfolio
- Selection of mechanical seals, couplings and other FSD products
- Field troubleshooting, failure analysis report on mechanical seals, couplings and other FSD products
- Conduct product training for customer and in-house staff.
- Visit customers on technical discussions.
- Provide technical support for sales and services teams in FSD group of companies
- Generating quality, timely and competitive technical reports and proposals.
- To perform other functions when requested.
Required Skills and Experience
- Good mechanical part design and 3D CAD knowledge such as SolidEdge, Solidwork
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics, Production or Chemical Engineering with minimum 2 years relevant working experience in rotating equipment in Oil and Gas, Chemical, Power or Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Have background in Mechanical Seal & Dry Gas Seal, Centrifugal Pump, Centrifugal Compressor are preferred
- Basic knowledge of programming with Microsoft.net/Visual Basic.net would be advantage
- Independent, self-driven and result oriented
- Able to communicate in English in both written and spoken
- Able to communicate in Mandarin are preferred
- Maximum 30 years old